Samsung is quick to point out all the benefits as the best trade-in values you’d get by reserving now and getting an S23 phone straight from it:
- Guaranteed trade-in credit when purchasing multiple Galaxy phones, including trade-in credit for phones with cracked screens and maximum trade-in value for Galaxy devices.
- Samsung Offer program, which includes additional savings for eligible students, military, First Responders and corporate partner employees.
- 0% APR Financing with no down payment, and pay in 4 installments with Affirm
- Samsung Care+ Extended coverage including:
- Device protection for falls, spills and mechanical breakdown
- Same day cracked screen repairs at 700+ authorized Samsung locations
- Reimbursements as soon as the next working day
- Samsung expert support available 24/7 for new device setup, content transfer and connection to other devices
The prices of the Samsung Galaxy S23 series may be the same
The leaked Galaxy S23 line prices in Korea which translate to $1250 for the S23 Ultra when the exchange rate is taken into account, indicate that the prices of the Galaxy S23, S23+ and S23 Ultra will likely remain unchanged in the US. Typically, the price tags on Samsung’s home turf are slightly higher in dollar terms than they will be when the phones land stateside, plus there were reports in Korean media that the phones will cost slightly more locally due to component inflation.
For the S22 Ultra, Samsung tucked the S Pen into the phone’s body and put on a better screen, but still charged the same, so we’re keeping our hopes high for a starting price of $799 for the Galaxy S23, $999 for the Galaxy S23+, and the sweet $1199 Galaxy S23 Ultra the price point for the base storage versions. This is actually a sweet deal, given that the 128GB models may only be limited to a few countries, and most of the world, including the US, will likely get 256GB of starting storage at the price of last year’s 128 giggers.
Galaxy S23 Ultra vs Galaxy S23 Plus vs Galaxy S23 specs to expect
A Samsung-exclusive overclocked Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 would power all three phones, so let’s preview all the rumored Galaxy S23 series specs to make it easier for you to trigger the pre-order reservation on an S23, S23+ or Ultra.
As you can see from the S23 series specs listed here, Samsung will upgrade its 2023 flagship line with the fastest processor and 5G modem available for Android phones, whose benchmarks put it on par with Apple’s A-series chipsets to and with.
Also, despite their larger batteries and more base storage, the Galaxy S23 and S23+ should launch at similar prices as well, as the LTPS display technology is expected to stay, just with a wider refresh rate range.
However, Samsung has pulled out all the stops for the Galaxy S23 Ultra, and not just with the new 200MP camera, further widening the spec gap over its siblings to the extent that it predicts the biggest sales will go to its top 2023 phone now, and with good reason. The S23 pre-order bonus you can get here will surely help make up the price difference as well.
#Samsung #Galaxy #S23 #preorder #reservations #live #S23 #Ultra #offer